Friday, May 14, 2010

April Anysoldier

I've slacked on Anysoldier for the last couple of months, but I did finally get a package out a couple of weeks ago.  Basically I just stuck everything in there that I'd purchased for the last 3 months, plus some magazines and playing cards that a friend had given me to send out there.  It was a pretty random assortment of valentine and Easter candy and personal hygiene items.


Today I saw that the guy I sent them to, SPC Farley R. Batista, has given me a ty note on the website.  You can see it by going to the "where to send" section of the website and clicking on his name. 

I don't send stuff for the thank you notes, but it's always nice to know it has arrived.  And they do give me the warm fuzzies.  What a great way to start the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment