Thursday, November 3, 2011

Introducing Monkey and Football

Football and Monkey
Since this blog is semi-anonymous, I'm giving them pseudonyms.  Maybe when I'm not in a daze of hormones and generic Percocet, these nicknames won't seem as cute, but since me in millions has Mr. Cupcake, then I'm not the only person on the web who likes silly nicknames.  Football is the girl on the left and Monkey is the boy on the right.

I wanted to write a nice long post about their birth and the hospital experience, but Monkey is cueing so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations -so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :) They are beautiful, and I like the names :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on the new wonders. I love the names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh.. They are both just beautiful!!! You're so blessed!! Wish I could snuggle them! lol! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete