Saturday, March 6, 2010

Haven't had much to say lately

Somehow nothing too interesting seems to be going on here. I'm working, spending too much time playing Aion, and in general enjoying life.

My church is doing a Lenten study of Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis - I highly recommend it if you've not read it before, although I don't find it as inspirational as The Screwtape Letters.

It's almost harvest time at the farm, which means that we're moving the cows two to three times a day to get them nice and fattened up. I was supprised to read that Food, Inc. is actually up for an Academy Award. We've had several people call us after having seen it. I watched it the other day, and it didn't have any new information for me, but it was a good introduction to what really goes on in our food system.

Hope your weekend is going as well as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment