Monday, May 30, 2011

Gang aft agley

All that stuff I said I was going to do at the beginning of the month?  Yeah, it didn't get done.  I crashed and burned on getting dressed to lace-up shoes.  I didn't make it to the gym.  My kitchen is now officially a health hazard.  The only thing I actually managed to get done was to sort through my massive pile of "important papers that I am going to get to very soon, really."  At the end, I had 40 gallons full of important recycling and a couple of pounds of paper that I actually needed to save.


We are at Grand Isle this week, and this is the view from my family's cabin.  Let's just say I won't be getting much done this week either.  I'm taking the opportunity to rest and enjoy not being able to do anything.  My nausea finally might be subsiding a bit (I haven't thrown up in 4 days!  It might be a record!) so hopefully I will feel a bit more energetic when I get back.  I'll probably put up more pictures as soon as the wind dies down enough for some decent fishing, but there's not going to be much more content for the next week.

Happy Memorial Day to you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment