Monday, August 24, 2009

Ebay Ugliness - Please Help!

I've recently lost about 30 pounds, so I decided to go through my closet and clear out stuff that does not fit anymore. I'm also cleaning out my mom's closet for her. Between us, we have some pretty nice stuff. I could just take it to the consignment store, but I was hoping try my hand at ebay and see if I can get better prices.

So I put up a few test auctions, and as you can see, they are ugly. And not just a little ugly - truly ugly. I wouldn't buy these clothes; I don't expect that anyone else will either. I don't have a good camera (these pictures were taken with my phone) and I can't figure out a good place in my house for lighting.

Do any of you ebay mavens out there have any suggestions on how to make my listings more attractive, especially my pictures? As I am not the right size for the clothing, it all looks awful on me, so I tried taking the pictures flat, but that looks awful too. Should I just give up and consign it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment