Friday, September 21, 2012

Implementation Phase One

I talked to my parents and they are going to give me the money.  I am incredibly lucky that I can do this, but I sure wish that I didn't have to.

On Monday Mr. Goat goes in for X-Rays and MRIs and we'll get a better idea of whether we are looking at few more weeks of rest or back surgery in the immediate future.  And its open enrollment season, so I have to decide whether to bet for or against back surgery in my plan selection by the end of the month.  No pressure:)

I'm off to take care of babies.  No news is good news for the rest of the weekend.


  1. You are blessed to have such wonderful parents. :) Praying for clarity for you!

  2. Please ask for healing for Mr. Goat's back as well. It sure would be nice not to have a surgery.

  3. Augh, I am so sorry to have missed this while traveling. You have my biggest hopes and best wishes for the fastest most complete recovery for Mr. Goat, and a positive answer on the job situation very soon thereafter. Get as much rest as you can right now, can't have your wheels coming off too. *hugs*