Monday, September 28, 2009

No More Time to Earn More

This week, I really just don't have any time.  I have a calf with an infection, 15 new baby goats, planting to do, and my mom has to deal with her sick sister, so she can't take up any slack for me.

It looks like I am probably going to fall short of my earn more goals.
I have six items left on ebay, and theoretically, if they all sold, I'd make it.  Since my sell-through rate has averaged a little less than 30%, and none of them have bids so far, I'm not holding my breath.  And, of course, I still have books up on half; it is possible that a bunch of them could sell in the next few days.  But, barring divine intervention, I'm not quite going to hit my goal. 

I'm aiming to get my final tally and thoughts up first thing on Thursday morning and I'll let you know then how I came out.  Good luck to everyone else working on the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I was actually wondering what happened to the challenge? I haven't seen anyone else doing it! Good for you for sticking it out!!!! I look forward to your results!

    ReplyDelete