Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Half sales from the weekend - Day 8

I got the three books ordered off half over the last weekend off today, for a gain of $8.37 after commission and postage. I've been working really hard on the farm for the last couple of days, and extra money has sort of fallen by the wayside. That, and I am waiting for my ebay auctions to close to see how I come out re:ebay or consignment.

My goal for tomorrow is to find 10 more books that I can live without and list them on half. I also have one ebay auction ending in a sale tonight, so hopefully they will pay me and I can get it shipped off tomorrow.

Challenge Totals:
Today: $8.37/18.55 = (10.18)
Total: $99.27 /148.40 = (49.13)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I might have to list some books on Half because Amazon is not cuttin it. Good job on the earn more challange. :)

    ReplyDelete