Wednesday, March 21, 2012

202.2

I only had 20 min to work out today, so I swam them all.  Big mistake; I was so tired that I fell asleep caring for babies at 6pm and my husband told me to go to bed.  I woke up at 10 and now I'll have trouble getting good sleep tonight.

On the plus side, just having worked out every day for the past week and a half, I can swim for 20 min at a go.  Now I have to decide what my goal will be for April 9th - I'd like  30 mins of continuous swimming, which I will then maintain through the summer and work on speed.  But that would require adding 10 mins in two and a half weeks, which will leave me pretty tired out every evening.  I'm still thinking I'll make that my goal; if I can swim 30 mins continuously on the 9th, it will take some of the sting out of not being able to make the 10 pound challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment