Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week in Review - 3/4 - 3/11

Weight not going well - I weighed 201.4 lbs this morning.  More on my plans for this tomorrow.

Made it to church, and am plugging along in the Bible.  Am getting really bored of the battles of the Israelites, and they sure did have a lot of them.

Only worked out twice this week.  My hip is killing me, and I am exhausted all the time.  However, I know that if I would just start working out again, I would get more energy.  But I am so tired ...

Money is still boring and on track.

I got some shooting done!  We had a possum in the henhouse.  You have to kill them once they have discovered the chickens, or they will eat them all one by one.  So I shot it with a handgun using personal defense ammunition so as not to damage the house.  Not exactly target shooting, but at least I didn't miss.

My in-laws are in town this week, so posting will remain sparse.  Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. you have a lot on your plate, cut yourself some slack! I can't imagine shooting an animal, you must have some great aim!! I'd end up shooting myself in the arm or something... lol!!

    ReplyDelete