Friday, February 4, 2011

More Ice, More No-Spend, Temptation Averted

Temptation visited me today in the form of this adorable video:


Not so much for the car, but I was thinking to myself "Why don't I have The Imperial March on my shuffle to swim with?"  And then I remembered - No Spend Month.  If I need it, I'll get it March 1, otherwise I just have find something decent in the 5603 items that I've already got stored in my iTunes collection. (100% legitimately purchased; every album my husband or I has ever bought since the advent of CDs; not all worth the disc space they're printed on.)

The gym was closed for weather, and the roads were icy, so I haven't left the house except to check on the cows and go jogging. I realized this afternoon that Shape Up for March doesn't begin until Monday, but I can't spend the weekend pigging out, because I already have my goal weight set.  You should totally sign up, though, and then pig out all weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that so cute? I can't wait to see the rest of the super bowl commercials!

    ReplyDelete