Saturday, February 26, 2011

Want to be my Accountability Buddy?

Hard to believe that February is almost over!  Only 2 days left of the no-spend challenge, and, barring anything unforeseen, I should clear my food and household goals with no problem (the toy budget was blown a long time ago).  I've got 9 days left on the shape up for march challenge, but that will barely last me into March.  It's been great doing these challenges; somehow reading about other people doing the same thing makes it easier to keep myself on track.

Looking at my 2011 goals, I am doing well on all fronts except (a) practicing with carry firearm  (b) doing Flylady routines (c) connecting with my friend and (d) working on piano.

If any of these match up with something you've been thinking about getting serious about, I'd love to have an accountability blogging buddy.  Let me know if you're be interested.

1 comment:

  1. My son would love to be your buddy on the carrying firearm one..but alas, he is too young. :)!
    My husband bought me a piano 13 years ago in the hopes that I would take lessons...If I started 13 years ago, I would know how to play the piano. The only use the piano gets now is from my 15 year old daughter. Piano lessons will start for her soon.

    Fly lady?? This I may join you on, I'll have to refamiliarize myself with her routines!

    GREAT job on the No Spend!!!

    ReplyDelete