Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 Pound Challenge 4 Week Update

On Monday, the official day of the update, I weighed 202 pounds.  On Sunday, the day before, I weighed 200 pounds.  Today, I weighed 201 pounds.  I'm not sure if the problem is the scale or my crazy eating and sleeping schedule.  I don't want to get a new scale, though, because as long as this one is reasonably precise, then the accuracy doesn't matter.  And it appears that it is precise to +/- 1.5 pounds, which is not that much in the grand scheme of things.  I needed to weigh 201 and 2/3 pounds on Monday to be on track; I am pretty close.

I'm not sure how I am losing weight, since I am not watching calories at all and have not exercised in almost two weeks.  The challenge has kept me away from mindless snacking on sugar, though; perhaps that is enough to drop a bit of weight simply because of the caloric requirements of nursing.  I think I am just about done with this cold, and I plan to begin working out again on Thursday because tomorrow is just too crazy to even try.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you're losing and the numbers go down, thats all that matters right? ; )

    ReplyDelete