Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 2 Success!

Week 2 of Carla's Challenge is finished!  I organized my outgrown baby clothing into 3 piles, 1 pile of girly stuff for my friends' son who is having a girl, 1 (kitchen sized trash bag 0.o) pile of boy/gender neutral stuff, and 1 pile of stained/not nice anymore to be given away.  The larger gender neutral pile was to be given away, but my little brother talked about "when he has babies" twice in the last 3 days, so I am going to keep it around for a bit to see if he is going to propose to his girlfriend or not.  I figure, if he has babies in the next couple of years, it is worthwhile to keep the stuff around.  Most of it is winter stuff anyway, so I can re-evaluate in October (i.e., if they are broken up, I can try a consignment shop).

I put 9 outfits and 1 electric nail file into my Goodwill box, so I am up to 17/29 things gotten rid of.

I've decided to change up my week 3 and 4 challenges.  It is tax time, so I've decided to make my dreaded challenge completing my federal and state returns for 2011.  Between my kitchen and the piles of paperwork around my desk, the desk is the more urgent, so that got moved to this week's productivity challenge.  I think we can all agree that this needs work:
Ug-ly!

No comments:

Post a Comment