Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired!

I'm really falling down with this blog lately, but all I can say is that it's hard to think of something to say when you're sick and high.

For you PF types, I ended up over my budget by ~ 3k last month, and I'm looking to be down another K this month.  Most of last month was the bed; this month will be co-pays and things that aren't covered by my insurance.  I'm having codine injected directly into my spine this month - I shudder to see what the co-pay on that will be.  If only I thought the bill that is about to pass the House would help, but, from what I've seen, it looks like I'd pay more in premiums for less care.

Anyway, I shouldn't whine - at least I've got it.  With employment at >10% (and that's not counting people who are so discouraged that they aren't even looking any more) I am doing well and I know it.  My EF is getting very slim, and I won't be buying any new boots this month, but so far I'm still avoiding more debt.  I'm off to go read a free book on my Kindle (at this point, I've probably read almost enough stuff free to pay for the device outright).

2 comments:

  1. Aww being sick is def. no fun...especially when it cost so much! Hopefully the shots will help and you get better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete