Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Option 4

As I said yesterday, I'm really debating whether to send a few more coats to children in Afghanistan

I considered 3 options yesterday, but I didn't like any of them. So today I have decided to go with option 4 - sell some stuff on ebay

Today only, they are offering 50% off listing fees, and I had minor surgery this morning, so I couldn't go to work, so I got motivated to list 31 items for sale today.  29 of them start at 99 cents, but if I manage to sell enough between now and the end of the month to cover my overdrawn toy budget, I've promised myself that any extra can be spent on coats for Afghan children (after tithe, of course).

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I probably would have taken the money from my tithe of next month. But I like the idea of doing ebay to get more money to pay for it even better!