Sunday, October 4, 2009

Earn More Tithe 4/10

$50.63 more in $ to my church - tithed on my Earn More money and knocked out one of my 10 day gives at the same time. 

Also, I have my giving for the last day of the challenge set up - the lady who donated the magazines and I are going to do a duet of "Because He Lives" at Church next Sunday. I need to learn the alto line for it, so there's time donation involved.  Also, I find the lyrics a bit over the top, so the hymn is not my favorite.  My fellow musician has already chosen this music for her funeral (she's a bit older than me); she's a fan.  And I am the one who suggested it, which I would not have done had I not been looking for non-monetary ways to give back.   So, all in all , a win for giving more.

Wish me luck on the alto line - I generally sing soprano, so this is a bit of a stretch for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment