Friday, October 9, 2009

Getting Nice Things and Doing Good - 9/10

I said yesterday that I went to the ARC thrift store.  What I did not mention is that I tried on an adorable motorcycle jacket, which was exactly my size, but passed on it because I have already bought two jackets for this season.

I was kicking myself all night.  "After all," I thought to myself, "It's a classic style that comes into fashion every few years.  And this was a particularly nice one - It's missing the thongs to tie up the sides, but you could have replaced those at Hobby Lobby, and otherwise it looks like new.  And it was real leather.  And it was $10."

Today I went back and it was still there.  So it's mine.

(I'm not Sharon Rose or anything, but it's so cute I had to share)

And it counts as giving, since my money goes to benefit the disabled.

Since I was taking pictures of thrifting cuteness, I went ahead and snapped the jeans I bought yesterday as well:



I'm filling my closet up again, but that's why I get rid of stuff I no longer wear - so I'll have space for new cuteness.  And high-quality cuteness at low prices is the best kind of cuteness there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment